Saturday, June 16, 2007

Greg Calhoun

I met with him at his office and he asked me about how I told people he fucked a girl while taking a shit. I told him that was a long time ago and I didn't remember. You know what? I lied! Of course I remember it!!!!!!! It was only what I was always talking about! And he deserved it! I don't know what I just ate for lunch but remember everything about him being an asshole twenty years ago! He was such an abusive bully and he knew it. He took advantage of that fact constantly, and my story about him spread all over school. For some reason, he had to move three months before graduation. I don't know why, but if I had anything to do with it, it was worth it. We were all glad he wasn't around anymore. If there's one thing I did I'm still proud of, this is it. I only wish I did more. He's now a bank president. Probably miserable. Good for him.

No comments: